Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Short Project

I chose to do a blog for my short project on martial arts. I chose this medium in an effort to make the information easily accessible and understood for my intended audience. I have a good start on it, but I am most likely going to add a couple more specific examples of the subjects touched on. I feel elaborating and showing more evidence for each topic will make everything clearer and more credible.

2 comments:

  1. I like that you are doing something that you can find online instantly. Since everyone relies on the internet now, this is a great way to catch attention. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is one the internet at least once a week and for most college students we are on everyday for one thing or another. Doing a blog will be a really good way to get your point a crossed, and it's easy to find. So you don't have to worry that no one will find it and read it.

    ReplyDelete