Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Short Project Thoughts

I feel my short project was very successful. The freedom to choose a medium made my project fairly simple and fun. I picked a blog for my topic of martial arts for 2 reasons; It was a way to communicate casually with interested readers, and blogs and the internet in general are usually where uninformed readers seek information from. Knowing my subject as well as I do made it both fun and easy to do this assignment.

2 comments:

  1. i know what you mean, it was extreamly easy for me to do this project because I got to choose how i did it. a blog a was a very good way to get what you wanted a crossed while it being casual about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went with a blog for mine as well. Its funny how you can boil a 3½ page research paper down to 3 or 4 paragraphs, but it worked out nicely. I enjoyed this one, and I think the fact that it wasn't an overwhelming project made it way more enjoyable. With projects like the research paper, I was falling behind in my other classes, which was stressing me out after a while. Takes the fun right out of it.

    ReplyDelete