As I continue to research my draft, I find more and more interesting information that pulls the reader in. Based on class review and peer review, I continue to focus more on explanations of my research that paints a picture and explains, rather then sheer facts and statistics. In this draft and future works, I am going to continue to play with the creative approach I have been following.
I use the same approach when I write papers. If I can't put my creativity into it I usually don't feel like it's one of my best works. Facts and statistics are good to put into papers too, but if you can still "paint a picture" with that and your other information you've got a winning paper.
ReplyDeleteThat's an interesting way to write your research paper! I always try to add some form of creativity to my research papers as well, just so they aren't boring. Just be carefuk that what you are adding isn't opinion based and focuses strictly on facts, otherwise the paper's purpose becomes lost.
ReplyDeleteI've fallen into the "sheer facts and statistics" zone with the paper I'm working on right now. I've been taking time to explain my data, and give it a more personal touch, but with a short paper, and a good number of required sources, its sometimes hard to fit in the facts and have time for fun.
ReplyDelete